Monday 10 December 2012

Sissy under controll tv


my mistress is now in contoll of my computer, she asked me to download teamviewer send her my name and password, i woke up this morning to....

My screensaver had been changed to a slutty picture on me in one of the public toilets, my webcam was open and my mistress was buzzing me on yahoo.



morning sissy i saw being typed in a notepad document. hmm this was interesting

morning mistress  i replied still half asleep.

i asked her what else she had done to my computer and she told me nothing, apart from change somethings to make it quicker....... o and post a pic of me in a dress on my facebook! my face dropped this was too far i loaded facebook up and had a look a saw a post from me saying bbc but no photo.

once again i saw the notepad start typing its self...


 Dont worry sissy i havent posted a photo up im not trying to destroy you.
 
few she was just kidding hehe i deleted the post  BBCping no one had seen it yet.

i cant lie this being trapped was turning me on

she told me to post up on facebook how i was feeling, i saw the cursor move to the facebok tab id opened and it select the status bar, things like this were so out of my character that im sure friends would notice. but i did as i was told not that i had a choice

The story my mistress had made me read of a mistress controlling a sissys life through teamviewer was ringing in my ears.

my mistress assured me shes alot fairer than that women in the story and shes only having some fun not trying to ruin me. i guess im just going to have to trust that. im so nervous and scared now things have most certainly stepped up now.

then my mistress told me she was going shopping and started typing tasks up in the note pad

1 i want 50 pictures of cocks in a file on youre desktop

2 i want 50 oictures of sissys in a file on youre desktop

3 i want a file of all youre sissy photos on youre desktop

all by the time i get back from shopping sissy.

oh and find some cock for youreself. with that she was gone.


 oh shit my friends are always using my laptop i cant have files of cocks and sissies on there but i really have no choice now :(
 so i obediently loaded up google images i typed juicy cock into the search, sure enough i was confronted with 100's of pictures of all sorts of cocks, my clit started to twinge looking through these was going to be hot.
 
in no time i had 50 so opened a new file on the desktop. named something obscure and moved on to the sissies file.

i really bring thing into reality when i see a picture of another sissy guy i really dont like them but i had to do as i was told for my mistress

again in no time i had 50 new file desktop done.

so i was pretty horny now after looking at several pictures of cocks, so i loaded up fab guys and looked through my messages and hunted for a real cock.

a message appeared from the guy whod fucked me the other day, it said i really enjoyed the other night,

mm me too i replied 

he said he wanted to fuck me again 

:) mm yeah babes i cant wait to feel youre cock filling me up again.

he said mm yeah ramming you im dying to bend you over

but then he went off line 

:( shame i liked taking that cock.

so now im sat here pantied plugged horny scared and waiting for my mistress to come back and scare me some more hehe what have i got myself into hehe 


 thank you mistress please go easy on rachel x




XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

1 comment:

  1. wish i was caught and exposed as a sissy cumdump by a dom master . he uses
    teamviewer to get into my computer and findout all my secrets , he finds out my
    passwords and email contacts where i work , my address and credit card numbers ,
    he slowly starts to expose me and ruin me . he makes me into his slave , i cant
    do anything he controls me , he embarrasses me and humilates me . he found out i
    had a girlfriend and made me break up with her over the phone while he watched
    on webcam . after that he made me dress everyday after work , made me wear girls
    shorts and tops in public, then made me buy a bikini online and go to a tanning
    bed everyday in it and show him the tan lines, he watched me get dressed in
    girls short shorts and girls tops that say diva or princess on them , with
    bright bras underneath and pink lipstick and no wig , then go run errans like to
    the post office or bank exposing myself making sure to take pics outside of them
    to prove i was exposing myself.he made start taking female hormone pills 3 times
    a day on web cam so he could make sure i was following orders, then he made me
    buy a cb6000 online and he sent me the lock in the mail with no key , he made me
    get on web cam and beg to lockmy clit up . he showed me the key in his hand, and
    now he owns my clit. he set up a paypal account with my ceditcard and made me
    start buying stuff for him , i watched on my computer as he drained my bank
    accounts and took out more credit cards in my name and had them sent to him.
    from diffent card companys , he then made me send him my taxes for the last five
    years , and made me change my direct deposet paycheck to his bank account, and
    cashin my 401 k early totally ruining me . this took about 4 months or so then
    he made me take out a second morgage on my house, each time i went to the bank
    he would make me dress on web cam i was dressed more and more girly he would
    make use skype in the car and bluetooth at the bank so could listen and tell me
    what to say,so embarrassing, he contoled all my money he made me shut off cable
    tv ,i was on strick diet of ramon nuddles. made me sell my car on ebay i had to
    walk or take the bus and give all my male clothes away at goodwill ,except a few
    work clothes, he gave me a small allowence made me cut all own cedit cards up on
    web cam. he then started making craigs list ads for me ,making me meet strangers
    for blowjobs, then adult book stores, then glory holes , then finnally bareback
    only ads and lots of web sites, then gaybars and truck stops, he made me sell my
    house and move into a lowrent apt in the black part of town, i was to openly be
    a sissy there and never lock my front door ever, he then made me start putting
    in aplacations in at girlie jobs and the gaybar until i got hired. then he
    finally did it and made me watch on my computer as he typed up my letter quiting
    my job , and attaching 10 diffent pics of me dressed and sucking cocks with cum
    on my face, and then making me push send on my computer, that night i had to get
    dressed as a sissy boy and go to a tattoo parlor that he sent a design too and
    get a tramp stamp in 4in high letters(SISSY CUMDUMP) and get my belly button and
    nipples peirced ,and tongue stud, he has a dom friend thats a doctor that loves
    making sissy boys into big breasted bimbo sluts , i had to call and make
    appointment for 2 weeks ,now i have to work at a gaybar wearing girls shorts
    shorts g string underwear cb 6000 and cute crop top a pushup bar and bright pink
    lipstick and NO WIG,
    i wish this would happen to me
    sissypattie@...

    i cant stop i love it


    ReplyDelete