Monday 10 December 2012

Cum slut

Hope you enjoyed those videos hehe..

but my mistress was still not done with me.....
 she decided i should read a story on literotica about a sissy being controlled on teamviewer, the mistress is crazy and sadistic in the story. who tricked her sissy into a horrible blackmail situation. my mistress says she would like to do something similar for us, hmm can i take this step ill have to wait and see. either way this story is making my sissy asspussy and clit all wet again. i do find the idea of mistress controlling my computer pretty fun but to what extent will it go.
i guess this blog being made is the answer to that question......
omg all the material she has of me im ruined omg im totally trapped!

will update the teamviewer sesion later on the blog so keep reading....

so today the weekend was over so today was back to a bit of normality (or so i thought). i was back at college but i couldnt concentrate or take my mind off my mistress and her tasks. the deadly boring lesson didnt help i was day dreaming about her sending me back to that toilet only this time there was a real cock there for me to quickly play with.

i couldnt help my self so i text her my number hoping id get some humiliating reply to keep my self settled. no such luck my mistress is incredibly smart and she never gives her number out.

she also asked me if i could view cm on my phone, i told her yes and after a few question about my sissy hole after the last task and my mouth i thought that was it.



a few minutes later i got a vibration letting me know i had another email. my heart skipped when i saw it was from mistress i was in a crowded classroom but had to see what it said

i hid my phone under table and opened it up.



*Good sissy, when you look around you and see everyone pass by you what do you think they would say if they new you where going to go home and fuck an suck a big rubber cock? Just somethink for you to think about..*

i replid... id proberbly be raped its a college full of guys mistress!



wow i quickly closed the site and now i really couldnt concentrate i told the teacher i was off to the toilet. when i got there i took off my jeans and boxers hiding my pink panties and plugged ass, as im still under instruction to keep it in from the other day.

i played with my sissy hole in the stall and stroked my clitty.

im not allowed to cum without permission so i edged my self re inserted the plug pulled my panties in line pulled my jeans back on and went back to class.

i had reply to my email 


You wish you would get raped sissy!!!



it seems even at college im not safe hehe 



my task for tonight was to have a little sissy clitty rub, but there was a twist, i had to wear a cum bag over my sissy clit and stroke my nasty sissy mess into it. oh my :O

one  had done this i was to get my bbc and stick it to the mirror, carefully, take off my sticky cum rag with my worthless sissy mess all inside, no spilling hehe, i was to slowly place it over my bbc toy then pierce it oh no im going to taste my own sissy wad!
i was told i had to suck that bbc and cum rag clean of all my mess and eat every drop oh wow what a slut i am! see above videos mmm 
till next time babes mwah xx


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment